


My Thanksgiving Day was absolutely perfect.
We all felt sadness because Joe was missing, but we still had a wonderful family day together, and we were thankful for that. My daughter, Heidi, grandson, Trevor and Heidi's friend, Jimmy had a fun day. Heidi and Jimmy cooked the absolutely perfect dinner and everything was beyond delicious. We all went to Heidi's friend, Mary Lynn's home, for dessert shared together with Mary Lynn and her college-age children. The day was sunny and gorgeous and we even sat outside on patio for awhile and enjoyed Heidi's newly designed waterfall and goldfish pond.
Yesterday I was invited to another scrumptious, delicious dinner at Jay and Shirley's home. They have been friends with Joe since they were all in grade school, and they have been my friends also, for many years now. Jay prepared the most delicious fried catfish ever, and he also can create one of the best salads I have ever eaten, Another friend of theirs, Claire, shared this wonderful meal with us. We had some hours of talking and sharing, and it was all good. I really enjoyed the entire evening and felt blessed.
Life is good.
