A story came to me today that is just the kind of story I love to hear! I believe there are no accidents and all things are meant to happen for a reason. Another proof has fallen in "my lap" in the story I just received this evening via email from my friend, Rose, at APS.
This is her story:
"I am volunteering to write Santa letters back to children that have sent letters to Santa. I put my name in with -------- here at work and she said she received 130 letters from the post office & would send out 2 to each of us to write back. (there were about 60 people who volunteered to write Santa letters. This is sooooo weird........of all the kids that wrote letters to Santa, from all over the Phoenix--metro area, how many of us Santa letter writers would get a letter, they need to answer--who is their next door neighbor. Yes, one of the letters I have to write back to is --------the little girl next door to me. Right next door. I really don't know them, but I do know they write in chalk on the sidewalks--pictures & hopscotch--so I can mention that. She is going to REALLY believe that Santa is watching."
Isn't this incredible? I LOVE it! It is truly meant to be. This little girl needs to believe in Santa and she WILL believe when she gets the letter from Santa! I know my friend must feel very honored to be able to do this, I know I would feel that way! A real Christmas story, and it makes me smile!
