Thursday, October 11, 2007

More Happiness..........

I am in very cold, very windy Illinois. That does not matter at all to me, as I am very happy to arrive at my daughter Deidre's home and see my three wonderful grandchildren. Isaac, who is in kindergarten, had drawn a picture just for me and put it on my bed, and had also put one of his favorite stuffed animals on my bed for me to sleep with! He also had a storybook on his bed for me to read to him, if I got here before he fell asleep. Since it was 9:00 or later by time I arrived, he& Emma were both asleep, so I just peeked in on them. I haven't seen Isaac for a year and he has grown so much, and Emma is now walking and dancing! She is so tiny for her age but she eats like a truck driver! What a joy to see them and to also see Zachary, now 17 years old. What a happy day it is to be here with them! Brian was waiting for me at the airport in Chicago and went with me to baggage & handled all my bags for me. Deidre had everything absolutely perfect for me. I am being treated like royalty!