Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Universe said stop!

I am home but am home bound, not a good thing, but maybe what I need. Last night my right foot was swollen so much, that it was double the size of my left foot. Sharp shooting pains every time I walk (feels like electrical currents), so life has come to a stop for me right now. I learned what I definitely cannot do, and have learned it the hard way (per usual for me, it seems). My wonderful mail delivery person, Darrell, has told me the rear tire on my car is way too low for me to drive on it. So as soon as I am able to meet AAA at my car, will get that corrected. Decided I might should wait until I was able to get another tire (if necessary) and that is not going to happen today. Can't even go to the pool, which I wanted to do with in 24 hours of arriving home. Oh well. The Universe must be telling me to slow down and take care of myself, so guess that is what I will do (no other choice really!). I did get very good news from Emerson Theological Institute. Had a phone message from the president, Dr. Pizelo, saying my final paper is being reviewed, and I do have a written exam yet to take, but my name is on the list of graduates for next March now! Yea! One lifetime goal accomplished, or almost accomplished. At least, I have completed all the work! My new goal is to be able to walk again (with no pain)!