Monday, October 1, 2007

Renee Morgan Brooks-supreme soloist


Renee....how can I ever thank you? I can't, and I know that, as words do not suffice at all.

I have known Renee 20 years or more, but never really KNEW her until we made contact in August about her singing at Joe's memorial service, and the many contacts we have had since then. Everyone at Joe's services has said to me that they have never heard anyone sing like Renee. I truly think the whole world is in love with her, as well they should be. Yesterday she sang at my church, Creative Living Fellowship and after the service I not only talked to her and hugged her, but I bought her new CD. And that is why I am writing this. Her CD is titled Songs for Celebrating Life, and it is that and more. I especially love track 2, TIMELESS. Wow, what a song! But my true favorites on the CD are her last 3 tracks, and especially the words she speaks, and above that, especially the words she speaks at beginning of track 10. As I listened to the CD this morning, tears flowed down my cheeks. Renee, you are amazing!

Renee finally has a website and it is not finished yet but you can check it out. I don't know if you can buy her CD's online yet but am sure you will be able to soon. Check it out: reneemorganbrooks.com

Love you Renee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!